Thursday, September 1, 2011

DENYSE SCHMIDT SAVES RALPH LAUREN!!!!!

It is true!!!!! For realz!!!!!!! I have my all time most favorite pair of jeans I have had for years ( and years...and years...) that you cannot buy anymore, of course, that developed a sad rip right by the back pocket ( did I mention that I went on a diet a few months ago).




My favorite pair of super perfect, I cannot live without them, Kelly jeans ( Ralph, if you are reading this can you please bring these back).


The tear that ruined them. And I am not the kinda girl that could or would ever be able to pull off the showing skin through my jeans thing ;o)

 DENYSE SCHMIDT to the RESCUE!!!!!! Bright ,beautiful and super power functional!!!!



Everyone needs a little bit of color and DS in their life :o)



So Denyse, Ralph and I were able to go out and clear some trees for stacking firewood for the winter!
Adam found a tree, more like a sapling, that he was using for a bouncy ride.


I love my boy!


Thank you Denyse for saving Ralph so that I can continue to be comfortable and get things done!



No comments:

Post a Comment