Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Paper Players: CAS Animals

The Paper Players challenge this week is to make a CAS card with plants or animals.  This worked out perfectly for me because I have a darling dog stamp set in my overflowing box-of-stamps-that-will-not-be-put-away-until-they-are-used.  I am embarassed to admit how long the set has been there...suffice to say it's not a matter of weeks or even months!


It's hard to see in the picture, but the little argyle dog has some fancy bling!


I'm also going to add this to the Less Is More challenge which is simply to get 1000 entrants!

  • Stamps: Gel-A-Tins Cosmo Pups
  • Paper: black and white
  • Ink: Memento black, Stampin' Up Poppy marker
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities hearts and scalloped hearts, ribbon from Michaels, misc red gems

No comments:

Post a Comment