Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Pink Saturday!

And I am working...again...but that's OK...Some of you may remember the Thanksgiving Vacation that we were going to be taking...well we aren't...Oh, we still have off, we just are not going away...sigh... so no beach or turtles or alligators in November for me...Oh well...enough whining...How about a little pink?

Not much pink here, but isn't this a great shot? My daughter took this of herself and Bailey with her Iphone...I just love it...and them...I think that they love each other too...don't you?

I think he wants someone to get up don't you?
and when that didn't work...
Bat, Bat...
He bats him a couple of times...
And if that doesn't work than he will nip him on the nose...
I haven't gotten a picture of that yet..he does it gently...as a sign of affection...cute...



That's Love!!



PS...This Pink Saturday just happens to be our 23 Anniversary!


Link up 

No comments:

Post a Comment