Friday, September 23, 2011

Color Throwdown for Less Is More

I have had this Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Ribbon Banners set aside as a great match for an elegant CAS card.  I had envisioned a beautiful floral, but...if you have been reading my blog...I am challenging myself to make a huge dent in my box-of-stamps-that-will-not-be-put-away-until-they-are-used and there is not an appropriate flower in that box.  But there is a set of beautiful crosses and with this week's Color Throwdown challenge, it all came together!


I am also using this as my ninth card for the Less Is More challenge to get 1000 entrants.

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Crosses of Hope
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Early Espresso
  • Miscellaneous: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities Ribbon Banners, gems colored with copics

No comments:

Post a Comment