Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another CAS card with DeNami

Earlier today I put up a CAS card with DeNami stamps that I had CASed from a fabulous cardmaker.

When I ordered the stamps to CASE that card - I ordered other stamps.  This card is all mine!!!


I trimmed the center of the image out to make a window.


The simple "congratulations" comes from Stampin' Up's In My Thoughts.  The words on the stamp are actually reversed - the "congrats" is at the bottom - so I simply used post-it notes and a stamp-a-ma-jig to put it together a different way.


BTW - This stamp, the one from the earlier post today and the snowman on this card are the three stamps that I got in my order from DeNami.  The snowman card shows up on my 10 most viewed posts list.  Good stamps, huh?
  • Stamps: DeNami Designs Rosebud Word Plate, Stampin' Up In My Thoughts
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Black, Stampin' Up Markers in Poppy and Limeade
  • Accessories: Martha Stewart red glitter glue, misc red twine

No comments:

Post a Comment