Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Pink Saturday!!

And while I know that a lot of the PS ladies will be concentrating on 911...I think that I will not...I have a little something to share with you...My husband took a little trip out of town to visit his Mom and his Brother's family recently...

He brought a little something home for me...
A COLD!
No, that isn't it...he did, but that is another story...
He sees little things and he thinks of me and he brings them home to me...
I was, and am, thrilled with this one...I immediately thought of Pink Saturday! He thought of me when he saw this for two reasons...Number one: IT IS PINK! 
Number two: It is for BREAST CANCER!
and so without further ado:
Here it is...TADA!!
Adorable, Yes?

From another angle...You can see why I am so...well...TICKLED PINK!
and yes, ladies, that is a PINK Baltimore RAVENS breast cancer hat in the background...
Go Ravens!!
So, that is MY Pink Saturday, what's yours?
Show us by linking up
howsweetthesound with Beverly.

Til next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment