Saturday, September 10, 2011

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril VI


What's this, You ask? Well, this is a new reading challenge...I need one of those...you know that I love them...they all sort of overlap...I am actually doing rather well with all of them, but I am waaay behind in the posting arena...sigh...
anyway...
this one is hosted by stainlesssteeldroppings
Go ahead and head on over and read about it...
I signed up for the "Peril the First" and "Peril of the Short Story"
That means that I have to read 4 books and I think however many short stories I like of the categories:
 Mystery.Suspense.Thriller.Dark Fantasy.Gothic.Horror.Supernatural

Between September 1st and October 31st... 
I shall do this in my spare time...Have I mentioned that the Race is on the 23rd of October?...and that I have Breast Cancer Grant Proposals in my possession that need reviewing?...clears throat...oh and I am not in the best of health right now?...
Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment