Friday, September 16, 2011

Pinch me...

I have been sitting on this most amazing news for over a week now....and I still really don't believe how lucky and blessed I am to have made this amazing team with these amazing scrappers but I made the


1.Megan Klauer | Illinois
2.Larissa Albernaz | Brazil
3.Keisha Campbell | Virginia
4.Jessy Christopher | Malaysia
5.Iris Babao Uy | Phillipines
6.Els Brige | Belgium
7.Georgia Keays | Australia
8.Layle Koncar | Utah
9.Leeann Pearce | Australia
10.Nicole Samuels | Virginia
11.Nancy Burke | Idaho
12.Amy Parker | California
13.Lady Grace Belarmino | Phillipines
14.Marinette Lesne | France
15.Kim Jeffress | Australia (SEE THATS ME!!!!!!!)
16.Rae Bartel | Alabama
17.Heidi Sonboul | California
18.Lynn Ghahary | New Jersey
19.Yohko Takiguchi | Japan
20.Pamela Young | Colorado

DIGITAL DESIGN TEAM

1.Tiffany Tillman | Virginia
2.Kathleen Summers | California
3.Ann Costen | Canada
4.Mary Rogers | Michigan
5.Katherine Bley | Indiana

ALTERED ARTS DESIGN TEAM

1.Jennifer Beason | Florida
2.Erikia Ghumm | Colorado
3.Tammy Tutterow | Illinois


I am still in total shock and and cannot wait to get started............Oh and a HUGE shout out to my fellow Aussies Leeann and Georgia I am excited to be working with you both!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment