Friday, September 23, 2011

A mini quilt



Yesterday afternoon I was supposed to be packing but I could not stop thinking about Weece.  I was trying to think of some way to have her here with me now and remembered that I still had some of the Dream On fabric that was left from making her quilt so I made a mini quilt. I suppose it could be a mug rug too but I am not sure if I would want to muss it with coffee, tea or biscuits.

I am really happy with the way it turned out and I had never made a mini quilt before but I am sure I will be making more. It is a quick way to complete some sewing when you have limited time but need a sewing fix! If there is anyone interested, I will do a tutorial. I would like to do this one again with some other fabrics.

Please excuse the bad lighting, it is gray and rainy here.





On a huge upnote...Miss Amylouwho will be starting up Sew and Tell Friday beginning today! I will linking this project up there.



As for me, back to packing and I will be back soon with an approved giveaway that I know you will all be GO!ing for ( lame attempt at pun).

Again, thank you everyone for your thoughts, kind words and prayers. 
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment