Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh Baby!

What a great day!  This is what was at my door this afternoon. Okay, maybe it didn't happen quite that way,  I was leaving to get  Katy from school and the UPS guy waved me down and handed me a box ;o) I was very giddy and it was super hard not to open it in the pick up line at school. So the photo is how it would ( should) have happened if the UPS guy did not see me first.










WOO HOO!!!!

I am feeling some sewing mojo coming back! 


My three dies are to live for!!!!





Super small and cute!!!!  It weighs next to nothing will need almost no storage space.


I think Katy should be a spokesmodel for GO! Baby ;o)  I also think I need to be in my yard weeding that planting bed behind her *blush*


I am sure most of you know this means a fabulous giveaway will be coming up soon.  But first, I have fabric to choose and a new baby to play with this weekend!


Have a great weekend!
Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment