Saturday, September 17, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

 I have to tell you that even though I am not working this weekend, I will be working this weekend...Sigh...I have a whole bunch of breast cancer grant proposals in my possession, and as I am an advocate reviewer for same, I need to get them reviewed!
Have I mentioned that they all have to be in on Monday? Oh, well, they all have to be in on Monday! So, I really have no business being here on my little pink blog...But here I am!

Below is the tool of my trade...It also happens to have Facebook and my little pink blog on it among other things...very dangerous, that...


As you can see, I have a helper...
This is serious business...
Just in case you couldn't tell, this is the computer that is open above...PINK of course...

So, enough of this...I have to get to work, saving the world from breast cancer!
TTFN


Don't forget to link up with Beverly at howsweetthesound. and






No comments:

Post a Comment