Friday, September 23, 2011

A final push for Less Is More

I had planned to spend the evening working on more CAS cards for the Less Is More to post 1000 cards, but I just popped over there and it turns out that it closes in an hour.  I keep forgetting that there is a substantial time change between where they are and where I am.  So I'm not going to be a huge help as I can only get a few done and posted - but I'll try!!

This card is for my brother and his wife on their anniversary.  They had a fall wedding and kept the whole theme beautifully autumnal - so I always keep their cards on the same theme.

  • Stamps: Gina K Arranged with Love
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze
  • Miscellaneous: gold leafing pen, gold twine, ribbon from Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment