Friday, August 31, 2012

SCS Free For All: Birthdays

This is my second post today.  It's just a short scroll
down for the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

I just happened to check out the Free For All challenge at Splitcoaststampers and it was "birthdays".  Guess what I need today??  Perfect timing!

I pulled out a paper pad that I've had for awhile and wanted to use ALL of the paper - so I went for the sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday as it gave me a chance to use multiple strips.

SnSS Rhubarb's Bday

I used the darling little Rhubarb Bear from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I love his sweet expression.  I used a digital version of the stamp, but it is available here as a clear stamp.

I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes challenge.

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Rhubarb's Birthday Wish, Happy Birthdays
  • Paper: My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue, Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
  • Ink: Copics
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate ribbon and buttons in Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest and Hawaiian Shores, Spellbinders die



No comments:

Post a Comment