Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Simple Pleasure...Since 1995

They began manufacturing these in 1995! That year was a big one for me...Many of you out there may know that that is the year of my diagnosis...Breast Cancer became a member of our little family that day...
A few years later I was introduced to my first Horizon of Hope Basket, made by Longaberger(c) I didn't realize it at the time, but they began making these little treasures the year that I became a Breast cancer survivor...I have them all...


That is the 2012 version:)
I love it...of course, I love them all...


There it is with the lid on it:)


Along the way they began making other products too.
That one is a beautiful water bottle:)
You all may notice that it is full! Yes, I am being good and drinking my water! 
I passed 3 kidney stones since last weekend! Not fun, let me tell you...I think though, that I will save that one for another post...I have a picture...
Tell me do you all collect anything???

Linking up:
Poofy Cheeks
and



Oh yeah! These little beauties help to raise money for the American Cancer Society, to be used for Breast Cancer Research:)



No comments:

Post a Comment