Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CASology Cue Card: Green

This week's CASology Cue Card is "green".  That keeps the option pretty wide open!!  I do so love green.

I was feeling inspired to make a card dedicated to those affected by the troubles at the church (see yesterday's post).  So many families have left that church and so many others are still there but are hurting.  I saw these leaves and this sentiment - which is clearly directed at autumn leaves - but I thought it made so much sense in this situation.

Season of Change


I spent some time playing with the leaf - multiple colors, crumpling, "sueding", etc., but the simple fact is that the detail on it allows it to stand alone.  It is die cut and I slightly rolled the edges.  It does have three inks on it including some gold on the edges although that isn't real clear from the photo.

I want to thank everybody who responded yesterday via comments or email.  So many good ideas!

I also realized that I forgot to say "thank you" to all of my blog friends and all of you who don't even know that I rely on you.  With all the church troubles, I have been very bad these past few weeks at commenting.  But I do read your blogs and it never fails that I smile, laugh and ooh and aah through your posts!!!


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Ripe Avocado, white
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Ripe Avocado, Stampin' Up Old Olive, Delicata Golden Glitz
  • Accessories:Sweet 'n Sassy Season of Change dies, misc gold cord

No comments:

Post a Comment