Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Starting a new patchplay quilt...

I needed something fun and easy and so I started a patch PLAY quilt since Patch WORK does not sound like FUN and quilting should always be fun :o)



I needed a fun project since we have had a few crazy days filled with mishap and meyhem ( they need to add this one to the commercial)

We ( not me we,the other people we) had a small accident on Sunday with a five year old that was not felling well, a sister that wanted his help cleaning the basement and then there was a remote control thrown and then we ( I was included in this we) ended up spending the better part of our Sunday in the ER getting stitches. She is not a happy camper!


To add insult (or illness in this case) to injury, Monday night her throat started hurting and she had a fever...so did the little man...and lo and behold...STREP THROAT!!!!! I think my littles may be missing the WHOLE second week of school...sigh...

With the people home I had some help around the house with folding up fabric this morning. He loves doing it and I love the help!!!!!



I am hoping tomorrow will be nice and quiet so I can play with my patches some more!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment