Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Rainbow of Birthday Flags

Today is BE Inspired challenge day The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS).  Check out the rainbow of colors in this inspiration photo!


I am so literal when it comes to inspiration photos.  I see rainbows...I create a rainbow!!

Rainbow of Birthday Flags

I used a fun set called Get the Point? that is full of flags and pennants - patterned, plain and a myriad of shapes.  I also love the little birds that TAWS has in a number of their sets.  This guy is from Snow Much Fun - he was made to stand on a snowman but I thought he might prefer standing on this banner!

I hope you all feel inspired to make a rainbow!!  Don't worry if you don't have any TAWS stamps - if you click over there you will see that they actually have freebies to download!!  (But be careful, downloading a freebie and playing in a challenge was what got me hooked!!)

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Get the Point, Snow Much Fun
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Charcoal twine from The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment