Monday, August 13, 2012

Clown Wishes in Neon

Under the heading of "what was I thinking?" I purchased the new Hero Arts Neon Inks.  What in the world does a conservative stamper like me do with neon?  Surround it with neutrals!

Clown Wishes

I kind of like it this way.  Neon is so, so scary bright - just the little bit on this card totally pops!!

I used the colors from The Play Date Cafe (although they didn't specific neon!)


And I used the Mojo Monday sketch - but vertically.



  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Admit One, "Wish" from Christmas Magic
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Hero Arts Neon Pink, Yellow and Orange, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Charles folder, twine, clear Dew Drops plopped on punched circles rubbed with neon


No comments:

Post a Comment