Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Little Bird, BIG Snow

I like these little seasonal birds.  It's a hostess set, but given the friend that I mention regularly, I have access to ALL of her Stampin' Up hostess sets!!

I used the colors from an old Stampin' Up paper set - Ski Slope - real red, baja, chocolate and olive - but then I didn't end up using any of the colorful papers.  I liked the idea of the tiny bird surrounded by snowflakes - so I just used the Baja snowflake paper.

Little Bird, BIG Snow

I used the sketch from Merry Monday (second week in a row - I'm on a roll!!!):


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Four Seasons
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red, Ski Slope dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Markers in Real Red, Baja Breeze and Chocolate; Versamark and white embossing powder
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up polka dot red ribbon (retired), Chocolate button (from Neutral pack), snowflake punch (retired) and 2 3/8" scallop punch, Creative Impressions brads, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (I used a Xyron to cover the snowflake and white panel with adhesive and then dump glitter over it - Martha Stewart is perfect for this because you can buy it in VERY large bottles)

No comments:

Post a Comment