Friday, August 10, 2012

Catered Crop and CASology

This week's theme at Catered Crop is white.  Not necessarily all white - just "white".  This theme is inspired by one of their designers - Silke Ledlow.  Her style is multiple white layers with vibrant colors in the image and ribbon - her cards are stunning and utterly unique.

I ended up going ALL white with my card.  The CASology Cue Card this week is "pond" and it led me right to the Willow Dragonfly die by Memory Box.  I envisioned an incredibly soft, gentle and peaceful sympathy card...and what better than all white.

May you find peace...



I hope you are looking forward to a great weekend.  As you are reading this, I am actually in our mountain place in Frisco, Colorado doing some hiking and eating and playing before my kids go back to school.  The weather is projected to be in the 60s (yeah!) with afternoon showers (can you say "good book and glass of wine"!?)  I plan to be relaxed and totally inspired to craft next week!!
  • Stamps: Penny Black cattail, Verve sentiment
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up Going Gray
  • Accessories: Memory Box Willow Dragonfly die, Stampin' Up white raffeta, Stamp 'n Stuff white pearl embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment