Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Try Stampin' On Tuesday: Thanks So Much!

I have recently discovered the sketches over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  I raved about them so much, I think they felt obligated to ask me to be a guest designer!!??  I'm on their blog today!!  Here's the card that I put together with their sketch...

Thanks so much!
I had a very specific need for this card.  We have had an intern pastor at our church for the last year.  She is a wonderful woman who not only has the calling to go through seminary and internships, but is also unexpectedly raising her 2-year old granddaughter.  She has handled it all with graciousness and faith.  This next weekend is her last weekend and I want to thank her.  The plan for this card was a little sentiment in the bottom right (as in the sketch), that said something like "you will be missed".  Do I have a stamp like that in my extensive collection?  Nope.  Lots of  "I miss you's", but she hasn't left yet, so I don't miss her yet!!  There seems to be a gap in my stamp collection that I am just going to HAVE to shop for!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri, Watercolor Trio (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Butterfly Punch, gems colored with Copics, My Minds Eye Indie Chic twine, Quickutz die (it just says "C-0163-FRAME" on it - that will make it tough to find if you want it - sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment