Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Release and Blog Hop for TAWS!!

It's the best time of the month as it is the new release at The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS)!!

This release includes three sets and each are so VERY different.  You really will want to do the entire hop to see the variety of stamps available.  (I also did a sneak peek of the fun floral set on Monday's post.)

Continuing on a football theme (check out yesterday's long story) - I used the #1 hand from TAWS Touchdown.  I have teen, tween and over-50 males in my house, so "cute" no longer works.  I pulled out a lot of kraft and masculine prints to put this together.  I don't know which of my men will receive this card, but I'm sure that someday one of them will do something worthy of being called "#1"!  (If they would just rinse their dishes, they might deserve this card!)

3-2-1 Flags
I had a lot of inspiration for this card.  The CAS-ual Fridays challenge made me pull out the flags - PERFECT for a set called Touchdown.  And the Less Is More 3-2-1 challenge totally guided me on the layout - 3 flags, 2 stars, 1 big #1 hand!

And now I have to share the new love of my life...little Frankie...

Monster Crossing

Frankie is part of the new set Ghoul-Friend.  It's a fun and charming set - not creepy or scary!  If you are blog hopping, I am SURE that you have seen some of the other amazing images in this set.

For this card, I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:



And now the details on the blog hop:

Something NEW!! One person will win ALL 3 NEW SETS!! YEP!! So if you want that person to be you.. all you have to do is comment on the hop! 
Here are the ways you can win.. You can pick and choose which ones you want to do.. but the more you comment the more chances you have to win.. 

2-Comment on the DT girls blogs (below)
3-Post about it on facebook or your blog
4-Like us on Facebook
(leave a separate comment for each that you do)
 You have until Aug 30th 9:30 PM TAWS time to leave comments.

Here are the DT Blogs to visit

Alison
I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes challenge.

You're #1:
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Touchdown
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft, Stampin' Up Night of Navy and red glitter paper, My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday Happy Days 6x6 pad
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, copics just for shadows
  • Accessories: Spellbinders squares, Stampin' Up and My Favorite Things pennant dies, miscellaneous twine, star punch and star brad
Monster Crossing:
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Ghoul-Friend
  • Paper: Doodlebug Design Haunted Manor and a bunch of retired Stampin' Up: Eggplant Envy, Only Orange, Going Gray
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics
  • Accessories: Memory Box Graveyard Landscape, CC Designs Cutters Bats, Doodlebug Twine, Stampin' Up Adhesive Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment