Thursday, August 23, 2012

keepin' a float?

I am so grateful to all of you who have come up with ideas over the last few days.  I've never had to look for options for my cards and I am amazed at the variety of needs!!  One comment did force me to look close to home.  She told about a family tradition of sitting down on Sunday with her children and figuring out who needed some attention - then they create and send cards.  What a wonderful, caring family!

So today's card is still focused on all of those hurting in relation to the problems at the church.  I hope it will bring a smile!

Keepin' a float??


The fish were inspired by this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge:


The layout comes from Pals Paper Arts:


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Sea Mates
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pacific Point
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: Washi tape: Queen and Co. Trendy Tape, gems colored with Copics, Papertrey Ink Impression Plate, Ranger Glossy Accents on eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment