Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Leaf Silhouettes and Blessings


This is my second post today.  It's just a short scroll
down for a little escaped turkey by TAWS!

It is my day to post on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog and I decided to play with one of the new release sets Leaf Silhouettes.  I found myself trying a number of techniques and embellishments when I finally sat back, took a look at the clean and graphic stamps and realized that they would stand alone (except perhaps for a sweet sentiment!)

Sweet 'n Sassy Blessings

I just love that my kids have gone back to school, partly for the daily time of peace of quiet, but mostly because that is a sure sign that fall is on the way.  I love that I have rich fall papers and embellishments spread out on my desk.  This is my favorite time of the year and I wish you all a "season of blessings"!

I used this week's sketch from splitcoaststampers.



  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Leaf Silhouettes and Grunge Borders (on the orange panel)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft and Canyon Clay
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade, Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay and Dark Chocolate
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up twine, Spellbinders Twisted Metal, Creative Impressions brads

No comments:

Post a Comment