Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cloud9 Birthday Wishes

This is my second post today.  It's just a short
scroll down for some Halloween fun!


Cloud9 is a monthly challenge and blog hop using stamps from WPlus9...I love WPlus9 stamps.  They have a new release up today and I'm having a tough time narrowing it down to fit my budget!!

I got up early to make this card as the blog hop started at 8 a.m.  At 7:55 I was taking photos and getting read to edit.  The post came up at Cloud9 and lo and behold - one of the design team members used the same set of stamps and the same color challenge.  I'm feeling a little proud of the fact that I had the same idea as the wonderfully talented Christina!


Cloud9 WPlus9
Here's the sketch from Cloud9:


And here are the fun colors from colourQ
  • Stamps: WPlus9 A Pocketful
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Certainly Celery
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
  • Accessories: WPlus 9 A Pocketful Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment