Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am making pretty stuff!

So I have been keeping a little secret for a week now but finally I can shout it to the rooftops....

I am still in shock but so over joyed to be working with Heidi Swapp and these fellow team members
                                                                   Lindsey Bateman
                                                                      Jennifer Evans
                                                                    Maggie Massey
                                                                        Jamie Pate
 When I got the email I burst into tears and have been on cloud nine ever since.... It's like a dream come true! I sooo can't wait to make pretty stuff as Heidi says!
                                                        Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment