Thursday, August 23, 2012

CAS and Pastel Party Animals!

This month's release at The Alley Way Stamps was SO much fun with all of the circus sets - I have had more bright colors out on my desk than I ever remember having had out before!!  But for my last post dedicated to the August release, I decided to bring it way down.  I used stamps from Party Animals to make a very CAS and pastel card!!!

Pastel Party Animal

I got my inspiration from The Paper Players.  I was thrilled when this challenge got me thinking about piecing those balloons - they are so uniquely narrow, I just wasn't sure how to make them stand out.


The colors are from the color throwdown.


On Monday, I'll be starting to preview September sets from The Alley Way Stamps.  If you don't follow the TAWS blog be sure to check it out because there will be sneak peeks ALL week!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Party Animal
  • Paper:  white, Stampin' Up dsp in Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise and the cameo balloon comes from Ginger Blossom
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: white crochet thread, Cuttlebug small embossing folder (I actually haven't seen the little 2x2s in stores since Cuttlebug first started - but they are still on the official website.  I used a square from Playful Squares.  They are great for CAS cards!)


No comments:

Post a Comment