Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Bold and Sassy Week at Dynamic Duos!

It's Bold and Sassy Week at Dynamic Duos - the colors are Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi.  I knew right away what I wanted to do and I fought the urge for a week.  After all, what would be more expected than pumpkins??  But as I watched what the other design team members were coming up with - they were all being so creative with these colors - at the point I made my card, there weren't any pumpkins!!  It made me feel more unique and creative than I really am!?  So, here's my Halloween card!!

Trick or Treat

Check out all of the other designers, create a card using the Dynamic Duos colors and link it up.  We love to be inspired by YOU!



I also used this week's sketch from The Pink Elephant which is another new-to-me challenge.  I think it's worth watching their blog just to see this darling elephant icon from week to week...


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Tag-Its #7
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie CS and dsp, Wild Wasabi CS
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi, Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: misc circle and scalloped circle punches, My Favorite Things swirl die, black Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment