Wednesday, July 18, 2012

my pinterest scores {chicken recipes}



My recipe for Monterey Chicken is by far the most popular on All Things Simple. It's been viewed over 23,000 times. Wow! I tried to figure out how many times it's been pinned on Pinterest, but no luck. I know there's a way though. All the comments from those who have made the recipe have been positive. It's still one of our absolute favorite chicken dishes.

I get asked all the time if I actually use the stuff I pin on Pinterest. I sure do! I've tried quite a few recipes-- some misses--and a lot of hits. Here are a few other chicken recipes that are definite keepers in our house.

white chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce

We've added these White Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream Sauce into our meal rotation. It's from Let's Dish Recipes. It's the best recipe I've found on Pinterest. I used nonfat yogurt instead of sour cream in the sauce last night and my family actually liked it better! Woo hoo! When does that ever happen? I also use whole grain tortillas. Yep, this dish is a keeper.

 baked chicken parmesan--dinner on Sunday.

My husband Lynn, is a huge fan of Chicken Parmesan. This recipe from Skinny Taste is simple, delish and lighter than others because it's baked. I serve it with whole wheat spaghetti noodles and a nice salad. Y.U.M

Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, & Avocado Quesadillas

Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Quesadillas from the Kevin{&}Amanda recipe blog. Need I say more? Haven't made these in awhile, this week for sure. If you have a George Foreman grill, use it. It makes these nice and crispy.

Is your mouth watering yet? Mine sure is. Enjoy!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment