Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Sketch and ColourQ

This is one of those rare cards that made itself.  I started with the colourQ challenge and assumed that I would make a Christmas card.  I saw the splitcoaststampers sketch challenge and knew that my new doily die would be perfect for the bigger circle.  As I was pawing through my stash for something Christmas, I saw the cross and realized that this could all come together for a rich, elegant and meaningful card - perfect for our church card racks!


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

(Did you notice that the watermark given to me by Sweet 'n Sassy uses the same cross that I used on the card!!??)



  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Elegant Blessings and Our Refuge
  • Paper: Stampin' Up black, white, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Quickutz Dainty Doily die, misc ribbon and gems

No comments:

Post a Comment