Sunday, July 15, 2012

Less Is More: Happy x3

I LOVE this week's challenge at Less Is More - "Three".  Three is such a good cardmaking number!!  Of course, they had to add a little complexity by making it a one-layer card, so I found some FUN stamps and make a happy, happy, happy card (with three little treats!)


Happy x 3


To add interest to this simple card - I did add some glitter and gloss...

Happy x 3

Then, because the arrow is a paper clip and is also pointing inside - I had to give it something to point at!

Happy x 3

I also used the colors from this week's color throwdown challenge.  It is their 200th challenge!!!  They are celebrating with FIVE colors - way out of my comfort zone - but it worked perfectly for these little treats!


I hope you have a happy, happy, happy day.

Mine will be great in about THREE more hours.  Today I am beginning my stint as the temporary, full-time pianist at church since our amazing pianist of the last six years has moved on. I love giving to my church.  I love music.  But  I am a very, veryvery nervous pianist and I want so badly to make it a meaningful worship service that I feel I cannot make mistakes.  And I DO make mistakes.  It's a bad combination which leads to shaky hands and utter exhaustion when it is over.  I'm hoping as the weeks go by, I will settle into this position and begin to feel the sheer joy of lifting up my music!!  Say a prayer...  (I'll be fine...but I'm writing this 15 minutes before I head to church and my nerves are starting to act up!)
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps bite size, jibber jabber, mad gab
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black and copics (see the side bar for my charts of Copic colors that match Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink)
  • Accessories: arrow paper clip from Hobby Lobby, Ranger Glossy Accents, Art Institute Glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment