Sunday, July 29, 2012

Clown for a Birthday

This is my first official day as a design team member for The Alley Way Stamps and I get to share a sneak peek of the new stamps for August.  (If you pop over to their blog you get to see other sneak peeks, PLUS if you leave a comment you could win a free set!)

I chose to use the new set Admit One (with a little help from some others)


Clown Birthday

Isn't he just charming?

I also used a pattern stamp from a new set called Cover Up to do the arrow across the bottom.  Plus the sentiment was pieced together from a variety of sets: Priceless JoyChatterbox and Bite Size.

I got my ideas today from a number of challenge:  Stampin' Royalty asked us to use buttons, the colors came from CAS-ual Fridays (if they forgive me for the red nose), the sketch from iSpy Sketches and it is Anything Goes week at Simon Says Stamp



  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Admit One, Cover Up, Priceless Joy, Chatterbox and Bite Size
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse and Kiwi Kiss, Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Chartreuse and Hawaiian Shores buttons, unknown blue star button


No comments:

Post a Comment