Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CASology and a Sketch

I have needed a fun thank you card and as soon as I saw this week's CASology challenge (Cue Card = Fruit), I pulled out Sweet 'n Sassy's Punny Fruits and Veggies.  The sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers is very basic so I knew my little peach would be a star!  (Truth be told, I started out with the jaunty little beet from the set until it occurred to me that a beet is a tubular vegetable - not a fruit!)


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


I'm thinking my choice of colors might have been influenced by the sketch diagram!!


  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Punny Fruits and Veggies
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Peach Parfait dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up border punch, misc twine

No comments:

Post a Comment