Saturday, July 21, 2012

Black Tie Week at Dynamic Duos

It's Black Tie week at Dynamic Duos!!  That means one of our two colors is black and we have a dessert option.  This month, the second color is Poppy Parade and the dessert option is punches.


Heaven Knows You're Special

I love the Flower Fusion sets by Papertrey Ink.  I don't think there is anything particularly original about my layout as I have seen many others have put together three cute flowers with these sets.  But I loved the idea of them in black with a punched flower on top - then I got practically giddy when I found these printed Candi Dots for the center!

Check out what the rest of the design team has put together.  You'll be amazed at the variety of cards that can be put together with a red and black!  Then try it out for yourself and link up - we would love to see what you come up with.
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink various Flower Fusion sets, Stampin' Up Blessings from Heaven
  • Paper: Stampin' Up black and Poppy Parade
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Craftwork Cards Newsprint Candi Dots, Carl Flower Punch, misc twine

No comments:

Post a Comment