Monday, July 23, 2012

So close...then POP...POP...POP!!!!!

DANG IT!!!!!  I was so close to having something to share!!!!  Something I was excited about and was in LOVE with and then I hear...POP! POP! POP!  and my iron DIED!!!  Without warning ( I suppose the pops could be considered a warning) with consideration so my project has to wait a bit longer.  Stupid iron!

I was gobsmacked last week by these beautiful Dear Stella Fabrics that were sent to me last week!  Thank you Dear Stella!!!!!   This stack SPOKE to me!!! It is the line It's a Shore Thing.  The fabric is so soft and the colors are PERFECT!!!! Perfect for a string quilt!!!!  I looked at tutorials and found this one on p.s. i quilt.   I think it will be perfect for another 100 Quilts for Kids project.



This is how far I was able to get before the possessed iron died...

So, off I go to drag the kids iron shopping, this is going to be FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment