Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink Saturday!


Yes I know I said Happy Birthday to our Beverly last Saturday...but apparently I shouldn't have...that was supposed to be this week...sigh...so...Happy Birthday Beverly....Stop on by and say hey at howsweetthesound...I am supposed to include some yellow here somehow! Because...get this...Beverly's favorite color is yellow! Gasp! I just cannot believe it! The lovely hostess of PINK Saturday's favorite color is yellow!?! What is this world coming to!?! SMH...
Anyway...I have spent this entire day on the computer...I had some work to do...I did accomplish it...but I think not as well as I wish...
I am working on a project with a teammate and, well, I feel as though she has done more...sigh...I hate that...
I went in a different direction and she wrote more...you know how it is...I keep checking to see what she says about what I wrote but nothing yet...sigh...


I woke up needing one of those! I call that the migraine sufferers candy...I usually give myself a chance to get somewhere without it but no go today...


It did work!
Then there was that ..


And then there was this little guy...You see it was just he and I all day today! My daughter was working and my husband was out playing...So when I got up and sat back down Bailey climbed up and took the place of my computer...and who am I to deny him? By the way, Bailey says..."I am a DOG!" Carry on...lol...
So I guess I feel as though my partner did a better job and that I need to make up for that:(
BOO

Poofy Cheeks

This week I am also linking up with athomewithbooks saturday-snapshot-

No comments:

Post a Comment