Wednesday, July 25, 2012

AMAZING....

 Just over 6 weeks ago I experienced the most incredible weekend at the Papercraft and Scrapbook Expo here in Brisbane repesenting Scrapbooking Memories magazine as one of the Masters for this year. I was so proud to teach and do two talks each day and was so excited to meet a few of the other Masters as well.
I couldn't wait to collect all my thoughts, photos and memories and using one of Heidi Swapp's memory files was perfect. It was also perfect timing to complete this project during the AMAZING week in The Art Of Observation class over at Big Picture Classes with Heidi Swapp.
I attached my folder to a piece of pattern paper so I can easily slip it into my album.
The Masters who were at the show stand proudly in front of the Masters gallery I think thats my favourite photo.

 The inside, on the left interactive components with lots of photos and on the right all the memorabilla from the weekend. I used a Hambly overlay to hold them all.

 A liitle match box mini...

 My projects proudly on display.

 teaching

 Catching up with the girls from Greatest View.


 my journalling and memorabillia.




No comments:

Post a Comment