Monday, July 30, 2012

Never, Never, Never Give Up

This is my second post today.
It's a quick scroll down to The Alley Way Stamps sneak peek!

My teenager is suffering from a serious case of teenager-itis and after a long and difficult talk last night, I wanted to have a card ready to go for him this morning.

There is a perfect digi download over at Word Art Wednesday - it's a Christian group that has weekly downloadable Word Art - Christian and inspirational.  I discovered them through Marlena at Marlena Is Faithfully Crafting - she has wonderful cards and also amazing faith stories to go with each card.

Never Give Up
I am still playing with Washi Tape for the Catered Crop Recipe challenge and I got the layout from clean&simple's current Fall To Layout.

  • Stamps: Word Art Wednesday download
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
  • Accessories: Woodgrain Washi Tape from Love My Tapes, striped red from Queen & Co., EK Success postage border punch, Tim Holtz embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment