Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CASology Cue Card: Sun

This is my second post today AND
the second brand new challenge!

Another brand new challenge is CASology.  Anything with "CAS" in it makes me happy!!  The idea behind CASology is that each Tuesday, they supply a cue card with a single word.  That word is your inspiration.  This week's word is...


The people behind CASology explain that sun is simply an inspiration- you could go with flip-flops or sunglasses or any number of sun-related directions.  I didn't venture far - - here's my sun!!


Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

In fairness - I JUST picked up the MFT sun die.  And I just got the PTI set Hello Sunshine - so I obviously wasn't venturing far from a plain old sun!!

I am really looking forward to this challenge - it's different from others with their single word cue!!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Summer Shine CS and dsp, Stampin' Up Baja Breeze
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things sun die, Papertrey Ink cloud die and impression plate (on the cloud), misc heart punch, Martha Stewart fine crystal glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment