Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Clean&Simple's Fall To Layout hits 200!

Two hundred card sketches from clean & simple stamping!  Wow!  They call them Fall to Layouts and they are definitely that for me.  They have collected past sketches in PDF files and I always have them handy!!

I HAD to play along with the 200th.  But I am also on a mission to use the scraps that I have cleaned off my table while my men/boys are gone.  I did have about 20 punched circles which I have no memory of - luckily, this week's sketch includes circles!!


Thank You So Much



Here's to 200 more great sketches!!!
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Sending You Love (and matching die)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait and misc dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up embossing folder, butterfly sizzlit, Pool Party baker's twine, Martha Stewart hydrangea punch

No comments:

Post a Comment