Thursday, July 12, 2012

Paramedics and Graduation???

Recently, I was browsing As You Wish Designs digi stamp (and Silhouette Cutting file) store.  I found a great sentiment set - I used one here - and I also purchased an ATC set.  I don't do ATC's but the bright colors drew me in - and THEN...I saw this image that I HAD to use for a friend's son's graduation. Isn't this perfect for just about any 18-year old boy???


Paramedics and Graduation??

I used this week's sketch from retrosketches - it perfectly shows off the image!!  And the little squigglies on top of the main panel of the sketch, gave me the idea for the notebook edge on the strip - thanks retrosketch ladies!


I definitely have some other As You Wish images bookmarked to play with!  And, if I had a Silhouette Cameo, I would be doing some cutting...hint..hint...(Yes, my husband sometimes reads my blog!)
  • Stamps: As You Wish Designs digi, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags sentiment
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Natural Composition and black, Papertrey Ink Blueberry Sky and Soft Stone
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Notebook Edge die, Stampin' Up Jewelry Tag punch, star brad and twine


No comments:

Post a Comment