Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm FREE!! Free as a bird....

I feel like this week's CAS-ology challenge was picked just for me, 'cuz I am...


Why, might you ask, am I extra happy?

At 3 a.m. this morning (the time NOT being the happy part), I put my teenager on a plane to New Orleans for a church youth group gathering lasting 5 days.  35,000 kids worshiping together!!!

AND...in a half an hour, I am taking my remaining two men/boys to the airport to go to Virginia to visit my MIL and for my youngest son to attend a lacrosse camp.  They are gone for 12 days.

So....

I am FREE!!!

Free as a bird!!!



Tweet!

{This is definitely not a great picture and not even my best card - but it's not bad for 3:30 in the morning when I couldn't go back to sleep after dropping off my teen!!}
  • Stamps: Hero Arts My Happy, "tweet" is from Papertrey Ink Itty Bitty Bird Additions
  • Paper: white, Stampin' Up Domestic Goddess and silver glitter paper
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Sunrise Impression Plate, Stampin' Up Jewelry Tag punch and Pool Party twine

No comments:

Post a Comment