Monday, July 23, 2012

Be Still and Know

It's my day to post on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog and I decided to celebrate an anniversary.

One year ago, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps asked me to be a guest designer.  They sent me two stamps to play with - Beauty by the Sea and Ocean Paradise.  I most amused - after all, what does a Colorado gal know about the ocean - but I had a great time playing along.  Now I serve on their design team and get the fun of playing with their new sets each and every month.  But I decided to go back and play with this original set...


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Although it's not as easy to see as I had hoped, there is tulle stretched across the window.  I also used an impression plate to give it a pebbly look.

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

I made this card for the Friday Mashup challenge and I actually did the full mashup - a sketch and a lazy summer day theme.

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Ocean Paradise and sentiment from Peaceful Swans
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Marina Mist and white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Marina Mist
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Impression Plate, Nestabilities ovals, crochet thread, tulle and miscellaneous beads




No comments:

Post a Comment