Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bouncing beach balls with pebbles (ocean not included)

I am very happy to have finished the ball quilt last night! This will be my first project that is all mine!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
Adam and Katy have fallen in love with this quilt and are now begging for their own. 




Adam was sweet enough to hold up the quilt for me.


The cute Malibu Beach monkeys laying out in the sun on the back


The binding is Malibu Monkeys beach balls. Cute little toes peeking out ;o)



A little bit of me on the quilt with love attached :o)



This was my first time trying the pebble quilting and I really love the look. It was very calming to do. I will be using this again.


On the fence since that is where all my quilts tend to end up.



All rolled up and someplace to go! Now to get this baby to Project Linus for 100 Quilts for Kids on Sept 15th :o)






Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment