Sunday, August 28, 2011

LIM: Take 3 Challenges

This week's challenge at Less Is More is to use three of their past challenges.

Before I even reviewed the past challenges, I knew that I would use Week 1 as I hadn't quite figured out how amazing Less Is More would be and didn't start playing until Week 4.  Then I decided I had to try the Acetate challenge because I don't think I even finished reading that week's post before I kenw I wouldn't be playing.  My third choice was easy because the past challenges have included a great variety of basic design principles/challenges.  So, here is my take on the following challenges:

Week 1: Pink, Black and White
Week 6: Off the Edge
Week 11: Acetate
And I guess I also qualify for Spring, Butterflies, In the Frame and Thank You!!



To do the frame, I used a piece of cardstock 1/4" smaller on each side and drew around it with a glue pen before I glittered.  The butterfly is Acetate stamped with Staz-on, then on the backside I applied Crystal Effects and glitter.

Thanks to Less Is More for the first 30 challenges - I look forward to many more!

(This is my second post today.)
  • Stamps: Papertrey Larkspur, Butterfly Dreams, Signature Greetings

  • Paper: white

  • Ink: Staz-On Black

  • Accessories: Glue Pen, glue from Art Institute, acetate

No comments:

Post a Comment