Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CR84FN with SCS Sketch

This is my second post for today.  The first was bright and "royal", this one is soft and gentle. 

That's one of the things that I love about being involved in a church card ministry (see labels down the left side for complete information.)  I can play with styles and colors and techniques....I can make baby cards or retirements cards.  I am not limited by what I need - the church needs them all so I have total freedom to play!!


For this card, I used today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge...


And I used this gorgeous CR84FN Color Challenge.


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Fast & Fabulour, Clear Dollar Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray and Almost Amethyst, a copic marker for the greenery
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Going Gray, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst CS and dsp (old pack)
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things border die, Stampin' Up Celery twill, Stampin Sizzlit dies - Birds and Blooms?, misc buttons and pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment