Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rambling Warrior!

Hi there,
I found something recently...I have marvimarti to thank for it...she posted about being a rambling warrior and said she found it on a blog called ramblingsofadiva. Well after reading about it, I decided that I also am a Rambling Warrior and I took the pledge...Are you?? Read on and decide for yourself...If so, sign on!

Photobucket

Here is the pledge...

What is a Rambling Warrior? A rambling warrior pledges to be a blogger who is not afraid to post what they feel. We write what is on our minds with integrity and can do it with tact and style.
I am not mean, I am honest. I am not out to hurt anyone,  I am simply stating the facts. Sometimes those facts are humorous, sometimes sad, sometimes irritating, but always honest. Does that sound like you?
Then head on over and take the pledge...
I do so hope that my little pink blog is always honest and and never mean. I am already a Pink Warrior, now I am a Rambling Pink Warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment