Monday, August 22, 2011

Clean & Simple for Just Add Ink

Today's CAS Challenge at Splitcoast stamps is "hot, hot, hot".  Since I am exceedingly tired of hot summer weather - I decided to go for a hot mug of coffee.  And...I went for the fall colors that are part of this week's Just Add Ink challenge.

My personal definition of CAS includes a few less layers than are in this card - but I am so ready for autumn that I just had to include more of these wonderful colors!


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Warm Happiness

  • Paper: Papertrey Dark Chocolate, Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla

  • Ink: Papertrey Dark Chocolate, Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait and Bashful Blue

  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Papertrey Dark Chocolate ribbon, Smooch Illuminate (painted on the steam)

No comments:

Post a Comment