Thursday, August 11, 2011

SERIOUSLY?!

Hello, 
I'm baaaack and here is a new one for you...It is...

 To join in just click on the picture and link up...Thanks to      marvimarti for hooking me up
So here goes:

Seriously?! Sick for a whole month? I am so over this...who could have guessed when I began to feel ill on July 17, 2011 that I would still be out of work and at home on August 11. 2011...Enough already!


Seriously?! I am finally cleared to back to work on Monday the 15th! A month later...


Seriously?! Just a call to the Dr. and after a few words she makes a diagnosis, confirmed with tests...how does she do that??...I am fairly medically oriented and I still can't figure how she did that!!
She's good!


Seriously?! I will really miss this baby come Monday! That is Bailey on my lap...He has been my constant companion...


Seriously?! Top of the first and the Orioles are losing 4-0 already and 32 pitches thrown already..."come on Man"...Yikes!


Seriously?! Football? It is still summer people...and did basketball not learn anything from the football people?...sheesh!


Seriously?! I have missed a third of the summer, my crepe myrtles are blooming out there without me and the humming birds have been drinking out there too:(


Seriously?! I have missed a months worth of Pink Saturdays:((


Seriously?! I have missed this!


Seriously?! Why can't the baseball guys that are chewing the gum just swallow? huh? I cannot fathom the amount of DNA floating around on those fields...just sayin'


Seriously?! I got bitten by a freakin' mosquito while sitting on the couch the other night...3 TIMES!!! I told my DH I would have been better off outside at the table behind the netting...


Seriously?! I think I am done now:)) Too much fun!

















No comments:

Post a Comment