Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MDS Sun Garden: Take 1

I have Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio program and, so far, I have only used it to resize or print out stamps.  I have not made a card nor a scrapbook page.  When I downloaded their gorgeous Sun Garden dsp, I decided I HAD to try a full card (with a few embellishments on top for texture!)


The bow, the butterfly and the scalloped circle/sentiment are all "real" - the rest is digital!  I am definitely not a convert - but I did like re-sizing one of the branches and I really like this digital-only paper.

I used today's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge:

  • Stamps: From My Digital Studio: Always, Textured, Presto Patterns (the script). Rubber sentiment from Falling Leaves
  • Paper: From My Digital Studio: Sun Garden.  Cardstock is Suede and Calypso Coral (butterfly)
  • Ink: SU Peach Parfait and Soft Suede
  • Accessories: SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Nesties Lacey Circle Die, SU Suede ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment